Friday, April 5, 2013

Cross Stitch Camp in Kansas

Last week, I was contacted by Heart's Desire and told that it was not going to work out to fly me in for camp later this month.  I didn't want y'all to think I backed out on you -- I was set to go.  Debbie did offer to buy the class kits to teach at the retreat, but that's not something I'm comfortable doing, and so I'll save the project for either another retreat or release the project as a chart pack/instructions sometime down the road.

To those of you who are going, I hope you have a great time, and I'll be thinking of you. :)

2 comments:

samsamqqqj said...

It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing information. Kansas City web design

Cozy Home said...

graphic design
This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.