Friday, September 7, 2012

Ann Womack graphs ready


You may remember that back in June, I asked y'all to vote for one of three samplers that would be the next one I would reproduce.  Miss Ann Womack was the winner, and now I have the graphs ready for sale to customers and shops.  The retail price on this chart is $11.00.  I'm recommending Lakeside Linens' 40 count Exemplar and Needlepoint Silk 207 to complete this design.

This graph does have a few specialty stitches -- eyelet, four-sided stitch, and over-one (cross stitch).  The eyelets and four-sided stitches can be done in full cross stitch, but please be aware that the verse and one line of alphabets are over-one thread...and that is hard to do any other way but that.

Time is always moving on
Time, we soon may say is gone,
Time is fleeting, and we know,
Time, at last, will disappear.
Ann Womack. Aged 8 years
1838

A very appropriate sentiment as we get ready for fall.  Happy weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Beth said...

You amaze me....

Anonymous said...

OMG, ready so soon. It is beautiful, a must have for me.
Thanks,
Judy in Kansa

Nadine d'Arras said...

où peut on l'acheter SVP ?

Brenda said...

Oh I just LOVE this one!!! I can't wait to get the chart!

Unknown said...

Just bought this one from you in St. Charles. It goes on the short list of upcoming projects. Love it!