Thursday, February 23, 2012

A few more things for market

I have a limited edition Shakespeare's Peddler kit called "Spring Square;" it comes with the linen and hand-dyed threads. There are more new releases over at my Raise the Roof Designs blog at www.raisetheroofdesigns.blogspot.com.

In addition, there is a limited run of "Ann Dale's Flower Booke" which shops can only buy from me at market (or order from me later.) It has thirteen motifs from the Ann Dale sampler as well as a little sampler history and various and sundry ramblings. There is also another new release that I STILL can't tell you about...but I am sure you'll hear about it soon enough.

Wish me luck. I leave in the morning.

12 comments:

Koala said...

Good luck!! :-)

MoonBeam said...

Why do you keep teasing us?!

Safe travels.

Bobbi

CalamityJr said...

Spring Square is so cheerful! Travel safely and enjoy your time at market.

Kristen said...

You're killin' me, Theresa!
;)

P.J. said...

Super cute! Love the umbrella! Enjoy and safe journey.

Lynn said...

Safe trip and enjoy the show! I know you'll do well. Myself, I can hardly wait until it's all over and I can get my hands on some of your new releases. I want them all!

Anonymous said...

Cool piece.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Good luck and safe travels, Theresa!

Judy said...

Love all the new pieces and am waiting patiently...well....ok, not so patiently...for the new release you have suggested...hurry, I must know!!!
Safe and fun travels.
My LNS is having her Market party on Thurs so still have to wait a wk to get anything.
Judy (KS)

Unknown said...

Good luck! Wonderful finish!

Adele said...

I'd love to stitch your "Jane Pattinson". Is there a conversion to DMC threads or is there only a list for wool threads? I normally use DMC and am hesitant to use wool since it make my fingers itch. Thanks, Adele

Flávia e Cristiana said...

Lindos trabalhos e lindos felinos!