Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jenny Bean's Creation Sampler (sneak preview)

People have been bugging me for a sneak peek of the next Jenny Bean sampler. This is the top portion of the sampler -- below is a Garden of Eden scene with Adam & Eve, a stitching angel, animals, hills, a cartouche, waves, fish and more! But I hope this at least gives you an idea of what it's going to look like. The colors are turning out really well on the Pear linen (Lakeside Linens.) Hope you like it!

There are going to be several bands of specialty stitches, too, since this is a band sampler. They're fun to do (and will come with instructions), but you could choose to leave those out or fill with something else!

19 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh Theresa! This looks like another winner. A definite stitch for me. I love band samplers and then to have A&E and animals - looks like you have outdone yourself.

Can't wait for the full reveal!

Siobhán said...

It looks great--a definite must stitch! Thanks for sharing the sneak peek!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous!!! Can't wait :-).

Carin said...

Thanks for the preview. It looks beautiful !

Sherre said...

It's beautiful! Thank you for the sneak peek, Theresa!

woolwoman said...

looks beautiful so far - I like the colors and LOVE Pear !
thanks for the sneak peek! Mel

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Love what I see! Can't wait till the release!

Unknown said...

Oh, I already know I want it!
and just so you know... I just discovered... I have old eyes too... how'd that happen? ;-)

Sherry :o) said...

Liking the peak!

robindefender said...

Looks gorgeous so far! Is this going to be released at Market next month?

Gabi said...

Ohhhhhhh. Thats going to be beautiful. I LOVE specialty stitches too, so that will be a double winner for me.

CalamityJr said...

Oooooh, this is going to be lovely. Cant' wait to see it all!

Sally said...

oh wow I LOVE the look of this! I think this just might be a must have for me :)

Joy said...

Love it!! Looking forward to the finish & buying it! :-)

Joy said...

Love it!! Looking forward to the finish & buying it! :-)

Unknown said...

Good Lord woman, I haven't even finished the JB Halloween piece...or the JB Christmas sampler...dang, or the JB round I have! Now, you tease me with this...crap, I gotta go rearrange some things to make room for this one, LOL!

LOVE IT!!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well dear.....there goes the vacation fund.... :)
BEAUTIFUL!

Nancy in WI said...

I can't wait for this one!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, I'm loving it thus far, Theresa... Beautiful colours and so lovley on that linen... It is just Gorgeous and another must stitch for me! Thanks for sharing...

Blessings always in stitches...