Friday, January 29, 2010

How Can I Keep from Singing?


So many new designs are laying around the house and shop, getting ready for their big debut in Nashville. Above is the next in my Make Do series -- "Singing." The kit comes with the linen, the hand-dyed flosses, the chart and the chenille trim. The Make Do part? You have to dig in your stash and find a color for your bird. I stitched mine in Milady's Teal by Crescent Colours, but you make your bird your favorite color. This will be available on the first, and quantities are very limited. Once they're gone, this is discontinued and gone.


Also, here are some of the flosses that have arrived in preparation of the Philpott Adam & Eve sampler, which is now ON THE WAY here! It will be released at market, and it's going to be so stinkin' great! Ooh, aah. I will post a pic as soon as it's here. Thanks thanks thanks (and thanks again) to Chris Canaday whose diligent hands have brought this old sampler back to life. I have been busy stitching, too -- right now I am working on (about half done with) a St. Patrick's Day clothesline for Raise the Roof designs. Lots of clever things large and small. Kathy Krause is busy with Jenny Bean's sampler (see last post.) It'll all come together. It always does. I can't wait. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Oh, this looks soooo cute!! tweet tweet!! (about the extent of my tweeting!!)

Melissa said...

I can sense your excitement all the way up in Canada! Looking forward to seeing the new / old sampler!