Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here she is...Sarah!

Here's Sarah -- you should be able to click on it to view it larger/see it better. So proud of her -- my friend Kathy did a wonderful job stitching this. She's even way-better in person, of course. Thanks to all of you who have pre-ordered. If you want to pre-order from me, and haven't, I am shipping Sarah and supplies out next week before market. Otherwise, tell your local shop to pick her up at market next week.

I updated my blog, so now everyone should be able to leave comments. I'm still tweaking the format here and there, so thanks for your patience. My three exclusive kits are turning out so neat. They'll be done in time, and I will only have 125 of each. Have your local shop stop by early to make sure they get in on them.

16 comments:

Deb said...

I think that I need to add this to my list. It's really pretty!

Margaret said...

She is just gorgeous!! I need to get my hands on her! lol!

Faye said...

absolutely stunning!! A must have!

Sharon said...

It is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh Theresa, Sarah is just beautiful - you continue to outdo yourself with each new piece!

HollyXSing said...

I love it! What a wonderful job your friend did!

-Holly in VA

Theresa said...

That. is. gorgeous. !!!
I've been checking daily to see this model stitched and it goes far beyond my expectations!
Love the colors!
Theresa

Adele said...

The sampler is beautiful!! Will you have DMC conversions for it?
Addie

Theresa said...

There is a DMC conversion and a converesion to Sampler Threads by The Gentle Art. So, you can stitch it in whatever version fits your pocketbook!

Katrina said...

It is so pretty! And I am thrilled to hear there is a GAST conversion, thanks for doing that.

I wondered if anyone has mentioned, whichever font you are using is incredibly small. I actually can't read your blog without reading glasses on. It's just I don't have this problem with any other blog.

Anyways, loving all your new pieces!

The Scarlett House said...

It's been worth the wait...I'm anxious to get started on this beauty.

Theresa said...

I'll bump the font size up -- I have such good eyeballs, that I sometimes forget other people use glasses! Thanks for the heads-up.

Melissa said...

This is a beautiful piece! You've done a wonderful job with the reproduction!

Jeanne said...

I only found your blog today Theresa, love your new chart. What a beautiful verse for us to ponder and appreciate the gifts we have in life. Thank you for charting it.

Delfi said...

Beautiful sampler!

I tried to find a price for the Belle Soie on your site and couldn't - did I miss it somehow?

Trying to figure how many lunches I will have to do without to get this kitted. :)

Kathy Barnard said...

Love it- can't wait til it arrives :)